The PERSIST Consortium is organizing a mini-symposia session on Digital Health Interventions and Big Data for Personalized Cancer Survivorship within the 18th International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (ICCMSE 2022) which will take place on October 26-29, 2022 in Crete, Greece.
The session is dedicated to discussing the use of real-world data, big data, information technologies, and artificial intelligence to support cancer survivors and patients. Although primarily focused on cancer survivors and patients, any contribution related to improving (HR)QoL using real-world data is welcome.
The topics of interest (but not limited to) are the following:
- Real-world Data for value-based healthcare
- Ethics and GDPR for re-use of real-world and clinical data
- Personalized, patient-centered design and applications
- Data Harmonization, Aggregation, and Curation
- Clinical Decision support systems
- Computer Models, Methods, Algorithms;
- Software, Information Systems, Web Applications;
- Artificial Neural Networks, Machine Learning;
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Related Topics
Deadline for submission: Extended Abstracts (3-4 pages) should be submitted by 06 August 2022, to the organizer of the mini-symposia. Please add [ICCMSE 2022] to the Subject
Requirements for the preparation of the Extended Abstracts can be seen here.
Extended abstracts will be published in a Special Volume of the world-renowned AIP Conference Proceedings. The journals in which selected full papers of ICCMSE 2022 will be published are:
- Journal of Numerical Analysis, Industrial and Applied Mathematics (JNAIAM) (ESCMSET) , which is the official journal of European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering
- Journal of Mathematical Chemistry (Springer)
- Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (JCMSE)
Information about the fees, registration and logistics can be found at the ICCMSE 2022 official website: www.iccmse.org.